The Ultimate Curated Wardrobe

by Lullanotes on Wednesday, September 4, 2013



If I have a small closet and I have to pare down my wardrobe to the absolute essentials, with the space to comprise only things I love to wear, this would be it - The Ultimate Curated Wardrobe. 80% of this curated set are things I actually own, a scant few are on my wishlist, like that gorgeous pair of YSL ballet flats. When I was creating this set on Polyvore, I kept thinking that one day if I have to live in a foreign land and I couldn't bring all my stuff, what would I bring that would fit into a luggage?

I am really satisfied with this list and perhaps I could add in a white shirt or so but I would still survive without one. The unfortunate thing is that after creating this, it seems like I don't need as much clothes as I think I do and the current wardrobe is starting to look confining and excessive.

Leave your comment

Read our Previous Post